Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All that still matters, is love ever after

Time flies. Don't you think so? December to me is like ending really really soon. Today's 23rd. It's my sis' Birthday :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 days ago was Zu's Birthday. Happy Belated :) We surprised her with a cake at her house! She seemed shocked and stuff. HAHA tht was the kind of expression we were hoping for. Anyway. Ley and i went to attend a driving talk last Sat. It was quite boring during the morning session. But during the afternoon one, the instructor was damn funny & totally kept us awake.

Gonna be a form 5 Student soon. I feel myself growing old. Anyway had an outing yesterday at Spring with Kenric, Kim, Jw, Adr, CH & Xuan :). We were practically soo engrossed with a shop til we stayed there for nearly half an hour. -_-


Kimmie She looks like a bee~ :3




Jw & Kim. I look like an old man posing. LOL


Asian Eyes

Thanks kenric for the iphone casing! I've been looking everywhere for it. Love it so muchie (:


I like the simplicity. And it's worth it. + Cheaper thn the ones u buy from Switch. The package included 2 Screen protectors & etc.! ♥ Hope it doesn't dirty very fast. :(



Just had my driving law exam in the morning. I was pretty nervous, but it went well. I passed, hehe. Flying to kl tmr. I wanna do lots of shopping :)