Sunday, December 12, 2010

我们说好的



It's hard to trust someone completely when you always get this feeling that something is holding you back. I don't think i know how to trust anyone anymore. It takes a long time to have it built, but it takes just one second to ruin it. Some how it seems so easy to just trust someone..But once it's betrayed, it can't be earned back right?




It has been a rough week! Anyways. I had a date with Mum that day. I have to admit the BEST mussels you can find in Kuching is still at Mr Ho's. It's super yummy and affordable. The mushroom sauce is quite heavy but you will never want to miss it :) hehe.


I Love the crunchy bread too! Dipping it with the sauce is yumm. :( I feel hungry now ..

Anyways. Kenric came back from Perth not long ago! Had an outing w some of them at Spring. Went Kbox with them! Was 7 of us. Then we saw Michael, CS and Bren there too. They joined us at the end. Hehe. :) It was fun. Bought Donuts for family and went home. He's in sg now. How I wish i was there!

Xuan came back from kl around 4 this afternoon and she dropped by my house to discuss about some blogshop stuffs and gave me some gifts she gt for me from kl. Thankyou. :3 Haircut session with her soon :}



She got me this and helped me with it. Basically, just follow the instructions manual and a pretty crystal will appear :D Hehe. You were also told to make a wish. I hope my wish will be granted.

It's late already. I'm going to sleep. #xoxo