Thursday, December 2, 2010

物极必反

I can't take this part of myself that has been broken into pieces many many times. And yet still got back up. Hurt for a few more times. Stood up, moved on. This comes back. It's like a repeated Cycle.

Had a crazy day with my sis. It was fun though. Hehe. Went to the office and photo crazed using Photobooth Cos she's so vain. HHAHA.






Emo Much hehe.


Kissing myself :* !

Worked for a little while before going to Spring to have our hair cut and have our ears pierced. :D Went R&I for haircut because of the friendly & Understanding and sociable Aunty to chat with. Hmm After the haircut we went to Tomei to pierce our ears. The process damn funny lor! Because i never had my ears pierced before. It was my first time. So old then pierce right? ): Anywys. At first you get to choose your earrings. I rmb before that i texted Cyn to ask her if it hurts because she gt it done at the same place. She said it felt like an ant bite. Thanks Cyn :3 I felt more calm aft that. My mum was more worried than we were. Aw Mummy i heart u. (: